Monday, March 7, 2011

what I learned this past week...

So I went grocery shopping. I took note of what people were buying what kind of food. It was very interesting to see the size of people buying healthy food and the size of those people buying not so healthy food. There really is a direct correlation! I also discovered the bulk area at winco. I was so happy! You decide how much you need, so nice to not have to over buy! So exciting when you only have two people to cook for and you only need a small amount. Everything was also really cheap by the pound! So much better! I was able to get just what I needed for our meals this week. I also went to Sam's club and bought our fruit in bulk, that was cheaper too! We got all sorts of berries! Overall we only spent 70 dollars and our meals are going to be so nice and healthy. I am very Proud:) I have been trying to do my best to follow the word of wisdom as I loose weight, when I did that on my mission I was able to loose what I wanted to. Its amazing to me how the Gospel can be applied in ALL aspects of life:) happy Monday everyone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment