Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm so excited....

This morning when I woke up there was a little chill in the air. Our window was open and it felt great! That got me so excited for the change in season! I can't wait for fall to be in full force! I love everything about the fall season, last year I went soup crazy. I tried making a different soup every night....Matt was very sick of soup, maybe I won't try quite as many this year(: I love living in Utah because you get all for seasons. I think that is what I love, the change in season. Once it's actually here after about a week I'm ready to move on. I had a hard time in Arizona with the weather. All they have is hot, hotter, an oven, and so hot you are melting and so is everything around you...you kinda start seeing things at that point(: Anyway happy fall!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie, I love Fall, too. The colors, the cool, sunny days, the food--all of it!! Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete