Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning thoughts

I always feel like I didn't have a long enough weekend! It's crazy to me how quickly time flies. It's monday already and I am not ready to start another week(: We had a wonderful stake conference yesterday, I wish we had two sundays....mainly because Matt doesn't work sundays! I was thinking of maybe applying at Nestle as well...It would be nice to have the same work schedule, the money wouldn't hurt either. It would help us save for an adoption much quicker. It might be hard though, standing on my foot for ten hours could be an issue. I don't know....it's not walking.(for those who don't know I have a injured left foot) I love the job I'm at but it doesn't pay enough and I am just short of a full 40 hour week. On the other hand, I am not a night person at all! I might die trying to stay up until two in the morning every day(: I would love to hear everyones thoughts on that....post a comment to let me know what you think(:

4 comments:

  1. I would pray about it. See what the Lord says because He'll give you the strength to do whatever you alone cannot. Also, I think it's worth any sacrifice to be able to spend more time with your husband. Talk to Matt about it. What does he think?

    Those are just a few thoughts and ideas of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body gets used to whatever schedule you give it, so maybe once you got used to staying up late you would be okay. Plus that would be AWESOME to work with your husband! I wish that were an option for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's a good idea because of your foot... I think it would be too difficult. Just my opinion:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a late night person either, and I know that is SO hard to do. So many problems accompany sleep loss. Once you can adopt, you won't get much sleep anyway, but do you want to start that now or later? Tough call. Pray about it.

    ReplyDelete